The Reworked IMPACT Awards ccelebrate exceptional work in the fields of employee experience and the digital workplace. Honors are given to practitioners and vendors who are responsible for improving the employee experience — either within their organization (practitioners) or for their customers (vendors).
What are the Reworked IMPACT Awards?
- The Reworked IMPACT Awards is a prestigious recognition program, celebrating exceptional work in the field of employee experience. Honors are bestowed on both exceptional practitioners (individuals, departments and teams) and vendors (companies and their customers).
How do I apply for the Reworked IMPACT Awards?
- Visit awards.simplermedia.com/ex to apply.
What’s new this year?
- We have added four new vendor categories, to give vendors the chance to be honored for the work they do for their customers.
- We have also added a new practitioner category.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Nominees for the practitioner awards should be EX leaders or departments/teams who have deployed superior EX initiatives or technology over the past year.
- Individuals and teams may self-nominate for any award.
- Nominees for the vendor awards should be vendors who have solved a particularly impressive challenge for one of their clients in the last year.
What is the difference between the practitioner and the vendor awards?
- If you want to showcase your company's internal practices you should apply for the practitioner awards.
- Companies whose business model includes EX programs, platforms or solutions may not apply for the practitioner awards.
- If you want to showcase the work you've done for a customer/client you should apply for the vendor awards.
- Vendors must apply on behalf of a customer. Your customer’s name may remain anonymous, although we encourage you to identify them in your application.
What are the awards categories?
Awards categories are listed below. Clicking the links will take you directly to the awards portal (registration required).
Employee Experience Leader of the Year
Recognizes the important work of senior leaders responsible for improving the employee experience.
Employee Journey Innovation
Recognizes the department or team that has implemented the most novel and/or impactful employee experience initiative over the past year. The initiative could have targeted any stage of the employee journey (onboarding, development, retention, etc.).
Recognizes departments or teams that have implemented an initiative in the past year to improve collaboration between employees, either within teams or cross-functionally.
Innovative Use of Workplace Technology
Recognizes the department or team that has implemented the most novel and/or innovative workplace technology product or solution within the past year to improve the employee experience at their organization.
Most Innovative Workplace Productivity Solution
Recognizes the vendor that has helped one of their customers increase workplace productivity in the most innovative way.
Excellence in Employee Intranet & Communication Platforms
Recognizes the vendor that has demonstrated exceptional client impact in the area of employee intranet, communications hub or communications platform.
Best Learning Innovation for the Hybrid Workplace
Recognizes the vendor that has done the most to apply learning to the digital employee experience for one of their customers. This category focuses on fully digital and hybrid learning solutions, rather than entirely in-person strategies.
Best Innovation in Employee Engagement
Recognizes the vendor that has done the most for one of their customers to improve employee engagement and workplace culture in an innovative or new way.
Is there a cost to apply? How do I pay?
- For practitioner awards, there is a $195 fee per application.
- For vendor awards, there is a $995 fee per application.
- All application fees are payable by credit card prior to application submission. Applications are not considered final until fees are paid in full.
- Occasionally we offer discounts on the application fees. Contact us for more information.
How long does it take to complete the application?
- Applications should take 1-2 hours to complete.
Is there a word limit? Can I include charts, photos or other attachments in my application?
- All application questions have minimum and maximum word counts. These vary and are listed on each question.
- Charts, photos and other attachments are not allowed.
Who are the judges?
- Judges are volunteer practitioners, specialists, consultants and EX experts, recruited for their field expertise.
What is the judging process and criteria?
- Judges apply through the awards portal and are vetted by Reworked prior to reviewing applications.
- Judges receive detailed instructions and a scoring rubric to assist in the review process.
- Judges agree to keep all material confidential. Certain application fields with proprietary information are not shared with judges.
- All applications are reviewed by multiple judges to minimize bias. Judges are not assigned applications from participants in their own industry and judges can recuse themselves from any application to avoid direct or indirect conflicts of interest.
How are the winners determined?
- Judge scores are aggregated to determine the final winners of each category.
- Judges only score Part 3 of each application. Demographics information is not scored and not given to judges.
How are the finalists notified? When are the winners announced?
- Finalists will be notified through email in November.
- Some finalists may be contacted by phone.
- Winners will be revealed at our in-person awards ceremony, happening May 2024.
Is there an awards ceremony?
- There will be an in-person award ceremony in May 2024 as part of our flagship CONNECT conference. The Events team will reach out to those winners with further details.
What do winners receive?
- Winners receive a physical trophy as well as a digital badge for social media promotion. They are also listed on our website.
Who were last year’s winners?
How will my application data be used?
- By signing up for the Reworked IMPACT Awards, you agree to receive emails related to the awards program, including (but not limited to) reminder emails, open/close dates and finalist status. All finalists and winners will be contacted through email and may be contacted via phone for additional information. Winners’ contact information may be shared with our Awards team for the purpose of coordinating your participation in our events. Winners’ addresses will be shared with our awards vendors for the purposes of awards delivery and digital badge distribution. Finalists’ and winners’ application data may be shared with our Editorial team for background information only.
Who do I contact if I have any questions?
- Please send all questions to Tim Harnett at [email protected].